Friday, January 22, 2010

Sweet - Heart

It's been a busy week!

Nana is back from Florida and we couldn't wait to go up to visit her. She brought back my Jet's shirt - I've had it on almost every day this week! Check out my great football pose.











Maddy got a cute valentine's outfit that mom loves!










We are glad you are home Nana and Barchleigh. Papa we miss you and can't wait for spring to come so that we can have a welcome home party for you.










Mom and I baked Chocolate Chip and Pecan cookies. I think that they are our best ones yet. I've been sharing them with all of my friends!











No school today so I had a play date in the morning and another one this afternoon. Off to the cottage tonight to do some sking and then brunch with Annie and Guncle this weekend!


Boy what a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment