Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello tour boat



A visit to nana and papa's wouldn't be complete without rining the bell to say 'hello' to the tour boat.





















And when I ring the bell, the tour boat always beeps his loud horn to say hello back to me!















After a busy afternoon swimming, going on the tube behind the boat (pics on papa's camera) and a delicious dinner. We were both super thirsty!


Mom and Dad then left me for a few days while I continued to have fun with Nana and Papa. Papa took me to the coffee shop every morningn for juice and a special treat. I went to St. Marie Amoung the Hurons with Nana, for a swim at Aunt Marnie's cottage, more swimming and boating at lake Couch and a few shopping trips with Nana and Papa. They didn't spoil me at all...
Thanks for a great couple of days - I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment