Sunday, November 28, 2010

Diagio kids Christmas party

Today we went out to the Diagio Christmas party. Upon arrival the kids got gift bags with fun things like teddy bears, colour books, crayons and books.
Then onto the craft table. We made aprons, christmas decorations, placemats and decorated cookies. This is one of me decorating my cookie.













After crafts we had a great lunch. Maddy enjoyed a plate of raspberries and ate one chicken finger - then onto the 'colours' to draw in her colouring book!





















Then onto the entertainment... two women from the Science center entertained us. One of them walked on stilts - the other was a mad scientist. I sat with my arm around Maddy to make sure she felt comfortable with all of those kids!















You would think that the day couldn't get any better... but then Santa came to visit and gave us each a gift. I got my picture taken with him, however Maddy was a bit afraid of Santa and clung to mom like glue.

Needless to say we were a wee bit tired and fell asleep all the way home!





No comments:

Post a Comment